Monday, May 14, 2007

Time keeps on slippin'...

Well I see it's been over a month since I posted anything here. Where does the time go? Partly it's been a matter of work life being really busy. Since I mostly get my blogging done at work, there just hasn't been time for that. I have knit (some) I have finished a thing or two, but I have no pictures.

The biggest news is that I finally (yesterday evening) finished pair #6 of what should have been holiday socks. The pair that became "your effing socks" when discussing them with the hubby. There's a long story that I don't really feel like telling just now, and probably don't have the time anyway. Bottom line? They are done, they fit beautifully, he wore them around the house last night, then I said "give them back, I have to take them to guild tomorrow to prove I finished them and didn't just stick them in the closet of doom." He was bummed, but said he's wear them tomorrow and that was ok. He's a good one!

What next? I'm working on a store sample for Ben Franklin so I need to keep that moving. I'm also trying to pick up and finish some things that have sat too long on the needles. I do have to start one pair of socks for my Sockapalooza 4 pal and I have to make 3 Jayne hats before we go to GenCon in August. But I think that will be all the new stuff this summer. Mostly I want to finish things right now. I'd like to clear the slate a little so I can turn my attention to some spinning projects I've been waiting on until I had more time... heh!

No comments: