Tuesday, April 01, 2014

No Foolin'

I can't believe it is April already!  March was another successful month for my knitting goals.  Take a look...
This is Manos del Uruguay Alegria in the Locura Fluo colorway.  This is the first time I've worked with this yarn, and it was lovely.  The colors were really bright in the skein, but they mellowed a bit when knit up.  This color was lovingly nicknamed "highlighter barf" when I bought it.  I did buy a second skein of this so I can see what the colors do when knit on 64 stitches instead of 72.

I also finished the bonus socks!
Not very matchy, but I do love the colors.  This lovely yarn is Opal's Smokey Eyes and Coloured Lips.  I bought this in Portland while shopping with my mom.  Next time I'm down there I'll definitely have to look for more.

The shawl is coming along right on schedule, and the baby blanket is progressing as well.  I am looking forward to being done with the blankie so I can get back to my sweater.

No comments: